Any individual in the service of the Republic of the
1. Respect and uphold the constitution and laws of the Republic of the
2. Observe the highest standard of morality, integrity, honesty, loyalty and devotion to the public.
3. Perform the task thoroughly, faithfully and efficiently.
4. Be physically and mentally fit for public service and should ideally live within his income.
5. Expose corrupt practices in the public service without fear or favor.
6. Serve the public courteously, justly, and impartially regardless of kinship, friendship, social standing, religious and political differences.
7. Discharge duties promptly without thoughts of gifts, benefits or remuneration which may influence the proper performance of official functions.
8. Engage no business with the government or with any private party, either directly or indirectly which will be inconsistent with his/her position as a public servant.
9. Divulge no confidential information coming to him/her by the nature of his/her office or duties.
10. Uphold, respect and observe these principles, ever conscious that public office is a public trust which he/she should neither violate, nor should he/she allow suspicion to arise that such has been abused or betrayed.