CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Lunes, Nobyembre 17, 2008

THESE ARE ALL THE MANY CHANGES IN MY LIFE…

Sometime we often pray that life will be good to us but then again later in our life we will realize that no matter how we make things happen the way we want it to happen, it just can’t be.
And then we take a big sigh hoping that relief will come but then we will learn that it’s not what we really wanted.

"We must be the change we want to see ..........." (Gandhi) by am_kaiser.Back thusday:) ciao

During my younger days I have had my own way of doing things and making things run the way I wanted them to.
Strangely, things are seemingly more complicated than what it was before.
Had times change the way people think?
Had it change the way we run their lives?
Or difficult and more complex things just really come when you grow a little older?
Was it me that is changing? Probably.
51 / 52: Change by -Teddy
Or it’s just that the things around me are constantly changing and I’m not keeping up?
Things like these… these changes will obviously stay
And me, I will eventually be forgotten in oblivion for eternal.
These and a lot more other unthinkable changes have made me … not me.