CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Huwebes, Hulyo 23, 2009

My brother in law in China is suddenly making me nuts!

supercharger,
buick supercharger,
mercedes supercharger,
pontiac supercharger,

These are just few of the way too alien words my brother in law kept on mumbling. He actually has this new Mercedes and a friend told him techniques on how to boost up the performance of his car and when he found out how effective it was he suddenly became so fanatic about these supercharger thing.

He was so fanatic on that thing that he even insisted that my other brother living here in the Philippines get a Nissan Supercharger for his newly bought Nissan car. What has gotten into him? He is really starting to get serious over these. But I talked to my sister, my brother in law's wife she said the reason why he is acting like that was because he was so delighted of the effects these supercharger thing did to his car. Very speedy experience huh, way to go bro!