CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Huwebes, Hulyo 23, 2009

NEW BUDDIES IN ABU DHABI





On these pics are my new buddies in Abu Dhabi, as everybody know so well, I have been quite lucky enough to work in one of the finest Cities in the Middle East - Abu Dhabi.

Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the country United Arab Emirates. The country have 7 emirates and one of which is the emirate where I worked ; Abu Dhabi. The very famous Dubai is just one of the 7 emirates of UAE, Rumors has it that Dubai is abetter place than in Abu Dhabi. But others said that it is not so much nice to live their as it is a relatively more expensive city compared to that of the Abu Dhabi.

Nonetheless, mine is concern not of wherever is the most expensive emirate, what I know is that both emirates are both very hot cities, and when I say it's hot? it is indeed way too hot!!!