CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Huwebes, Hulyo 23, 2009

My place in ABU DHABI ...







A part of my contract in my work here in Abu Dhabi, we were promised to have an accomodation of our own. True enough we were housed in a three storey villa with complete amenities and furnitures. Each room has 42 inches flat plasma TV with a very soft bed. A very good centralized air conditioning system is more than capable enough to take care the scorching heat of the sun.

The villa is so spacious that the 9 of us housed in this villa seldom see each other. Security guards are on look 24/7 so you are very much certain that everything will be fine within the compound.

A coaster will fetch us at specific time schedules every time we go to the hospital for our duties. Telephones are free and so is the TFC. Whats making me miss the Philippines? There are plenty of things I miss in my country but the very thing I missed so much?..... Hearing the sound of raindrops falling in my head.... huhuhuhhuhu...