CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Huwebes, Hulyo 23, 2009

SHEIKH KHALIFA MEDICAL CITY - my work place...


SHEIKH KHALIFA MEDICAL CITY or SKMC is the lone government hospital in the entire of Abu Dhabi. It is named after the former president of the country UAE (United Arab Emirates) - Sheikh Khalifa.
SKMC is a MAGNET accreditted hospital, such accredittation implies conformance to the international standards set by the accreditting institution. There are only few hospitals who were able to pass the MAGNET accreditation, one of which is SKMC - the only one in the entire of middle east.
To date, I have been assigned in the Cardiac ICU. There have been plenty of things that I need to know and I need to adjust on to but I am taking one thing at a time. Very honestly I have been learning a lot of things and procedures which I have not encountered in my almost 5 years of experience in the Philippines. In the picture is my uniform in SKMC.